Ruwac Asia Ltd.
RUWAC is the leading German manufacturer of industrial vacuums and dust extraction systems with over 75 % Market share in Germany.
For our newly established state of the art BOI promoted production plant in Amata Chonburi we are looking for highly motivated people to join our team.
- Prepare engineering design based on given specification
- Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineer
- Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques
- Add details to engineering plans from their knowledge of building techniques
- Prepare multiple versions of designs for review by engineers
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures for new products
- Work under the supervision of engineers
- Create piping drawing for production and for sales
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Age not over 35 years
- Bachelor's Degree or associate's degree in any engineering fields
- Autocad draftsman with certificate and proficient in Inventor
- Min. 3 years' experience in industrial equipment design
- Critical thinker. Drafters help the engineers they work for by spotting problems with plans and designs.
- Interpersonal skills. Drafters work closely with architects, engineers, and other designers to make sure that final plans are accurate. This requires the ability to take advice and constructive criticism, as well as to offer it.
- Detailed oriented. Drafters must pay close attention to details so that the plans they are helping to build are technically accurate to the outlined specifications.
- Technical skills. Drafters in all specialties must be able to use computer software, such as CAD, and work with database tools, such as BIM (building information modeling).
- Math skills. Drafters work with technical drawings that may require solving mathematical calculations involving angles, weights, and costs.
- Time-management skills. Drafters often work under strict deadlines. As a result, they must work efficiently in order to produce the required output according to set schedules.
- Very good command of spoken and written in English
- German language skills will be regarded as additional advantage
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Outlook
- Willing to work hard with higher responsibility
- Well-organized, active learner, patient, enthusiastic to work and team player
- Have a driving license
Thailand - Chon Buri