Vacuum cleaning of floors and surfaces
General floor cleaning around working area with a central vacuum system for Pelletizer building 4 levels, 20m height
DS 2720 Silo Central System with 6 Suction Points
To Vacuum clean working area around Pelletizer building which is 4 levels 20m high at different working areas to ensure safe collection of dangerous material and protect the workers and enforce good housekeeping.
- Production loss time due to manual or use of ineffective vacuum system which breaks down regularly after working at pelletizer building
- Cleaning area is big and difficult as it is 4 levels 20m high
- Additional manpower are spend to manually sweep the dust on the floor
- Dangerous materials are being sweep clean which pose as an explosion hazard.
- Cleaning currently can take as long as 1-2 hours after each shift.
- Cleaning needs at least 4 workers to clean the floor on each levels.
- Material vacuumed have to be safely collected in a Big bag for easy disposal
- Material have to be safely stored as material has explosive risk
- Old Vacuum machines which customers have currently needs to frequently replace filters which is costly and leads to loss production time.
- DS2720 3 Phase ATEX Zone 1+2+21 II 2 D/G
- D2 Silo Stand frame for big bag collection of the vacuum material
- Additional Grounding for Silo and Big Bag
- Throttle valve with pneumatic rotary actuator for collection of material in big bag
- JACOB Powder coated steel piping
- Remote Start / Stop control box at each suction points
- Alarm for filter cleaning after each operation
- 2 x DS 2720 drive unit 7.5kw - Zone 1+2+21 II 2D/G
- Silo pre-separator system with filter 4.5m2
- Customized silo stand frame for big bag
- Accessories DN50mm with accessories holder
- Jacob piping system DN100mm made of Powder coated steel
- 6 Suction points operated only a maximum of 2 suction points at a time!
- Manual shaking extension device for handshaking filter cleaning
- Endcap on each floor
- Control cabinet with digital text display shows status and malfunction
- Remote start/stop by selector switch on each suction point
- Continuous discharge with 2 x pneumatic valves open / close sequence adjustable timing.
- Automatic piping cleaning valve function after stop operation.
- Turbine temperature switch 112 C
- Alarm timer to inform the operator to manually carry out filter shaking process - Filter differential pressure monitoring max 80mbar
- Max vacuum pressure monitoring function
- Workers are now better protected from exposure to harmful dust in working area.
- Cleaning is efficient and safe and dust clouds are no longer formed by sweeping.
- Cleaning time is greatly reduced with the easy use of accessories and hose at different suction points around the Palletizer building.
- Easy access to a Vacuum solution to clean any spillage or dust on the floor.
- Safety concerns such slip and falls are reduced due to cleaner floors.
- Dangerous material is safely stored for easy disposal when full.
- Workers no longer need to frequently touch or change filters.
- Workers spend approximately 30 mins after each shift to clean work area compared to previous 2 hours, saving 75% of the time spend
- Only 2 Workers required for cleaning, saving 50% of manpower.
- Production time has been greatly improved.