Vacuum cleaning of floors and surfaces
- To decrease downtime of manually collecting glass bead powders
- To reduce airborne glass bead powder during coating process
- To automatically & continuously collect glass bead material during coating process within glass bead coating chamber
- To extract airborne glass bead powders during coating process
- Glass Bead material has a high specific weight ratio which makes it very heavy. It also can be reused several times in the coating process. By manually collecting glass bead material on the ground, production downtime increased as well as physical fatigue for the operator.
- Before the Ruwac solution, a large dust collector was implemented in which its task is to extract airborne glass bead powders from the entire chamber; the results were not sufficient and the operator had visibility & breathing issues within the chamber. Moreover the airborne dust that could be collected was not filtered and discharged outside of the building, which created a hazardous area.
- A DS1750 Cyclone Vacuum System has been implemented to continuously collect glass bead material from the ground; the ground has been redesigned into a conus shape in which the glass bead material can be vacuumed.
- A DS64000 Extractor System with flexible suction arm has been implemented to extract airborne glass bead powders during coating process; the operator can freely adjust the suction arm according to his operation mode.
- DS1750 M Zone 22 Mobile Industrial Vacuum, 7.5kW 3-Phase Turbine Drive, 2.6m2 Pocket Filter Class M, Control System for monitoring & signaling sound & light alarm: level sensor full dust capacity, main filter differential pressure sensor, lid limit switch and remote start/stop at end-cap
- 2x 200L Stainless Steel Container + Level Sensor + Limit Switch + Coating Gun connection, HGZ DN150 Stainless Steel High Speed Cyclone with swinging lid,
- Stainless Steel Piping System leading to 3 Suction Points DN50mm, 2x for continuous collection and 1x with remote start/stop end-cap
- DS64000 M Zone 22 Extractor System, 2.2kW 3-Phase Side Channel Blower, 24m2 Cartridge Filter Class M with automatic compressed air filter cleaning mechanism, Control System for monitoring & signaling sound & light alarm: main filter differential pressure, filter cleaning, and remote start/stop within room
- Stainless Steel Piping System leading to 1 Suction Point DN200mm equipped with flexible suction arm, cleaning radius: 3.0m.
- Automatic & continuous collection of glass bead material for reuse
- Reduce production down time
- Increase visibility within glass bead coating chamber
- Certified filtration ratio
- Decreased purchase of glass bead material